I squealed out loud when I heard I’d won a Pattern Pyramid giveaway round hosted by Jennifer at The Musings of a Dedicated Housefiancee! And today the parcel arrived daintily wrapped with pink ribbon. Originally I’d eyed up the KwikSew dress, but further examination of the Women’s Weekly pattern meant I changed my mind. I fell in love with the pocket flaps and figure I can grade it up a bit with my slopers.
Check out the patterns:
- McCalls 2085 is a shift dress and jacket
- KwikSew 3380 is a dress with two waist options – dropped and regular
- Simplicity 5931 is a vest, shirt and skirt pattern.
- I’m also tossing in a bonus Burda Easy Autumn/Winter 2011. Check out this assortment of photos from the mag.
Fancy a shot at winning the three remaining patterns, an extra Burda Easy and some of the special labels?
Leave a comment below by 9pm AEST Thursday 16th August, making sure I can find your email address pretty easily
- Anyone, anywhere with postal service can enter the giveaway by posting a comment below BUT you must have an active blog. (Reasons to become obvious.)
- I will randomly select a winner.
- I will post the remaining three patterns & magazine to the winner, along with a generous number of hand woven labels to be sewn into anything made from one of these patterns.
Original rules as decreed by Karen of didyoumakethat?, the origin of the Pattern Pyramid.
The winner will pick a pattern to keep for themselves, then host their own giveaway. They will randomly select a winner, post the remaining patterns to that Person C. Person C will pick a pattern for themselves, host their own giveaway and post the remaining patterns to the winner, Person D. Person D will…
and hey, if you’re at the Aussie Sewer’s Meetup in Melbourne on the following Saturday I’ll deliver in person!