Excited squeal and Blushing! Thank you to the Curious Kiwi for nominating me for a Liebster Award. I’ve enjoyed reading all about your sewing creations, your move back home to Wellington, and your reviews of pattern magazines too. Oh, and the Pressing Equipment Mission. I’m going to need at least a proper sleeve board for my overcoat sewing plans this autumn/winter.
“The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it means favourite or dearest to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.”
And it comes with the following ‘rules’:
1 – Thank your liebster blog award presenter on your blog.
2 – Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3 – Copy/paste the blog award on your blog.
4 – Present the liebster blog award to 5 blogs (with 200 followers or less).
5 – Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment.
So, who to pass this onto? It was tough to narrow this down to 5 – let alone find five of my faves who haven’t already been nominated. At that point I decided that receiving an award twice would be just fine… And, 200 followers – too tricky to tell! All of these blogs deserve more than 200 followers
Bouquets of flowers go to:
1. Lizz of A Good Wardrobe for her self drafted top inspiration and her Spring Wardrobe Challenge planning approach – I likes me a good plan!
2. Leah of Struggle Sews a Straight Seam for her funny adventures and great writing style. Psst Leah’s running a giveaway of a super blue skirt – grab your measuring tape and see if it will fit!
3. Rachel of MyMessings for totally derailing my budget for fabric shopping in Melbourne by telling me about Sydney Rd and prompting me to get to Rathdowne Fabrics including public transport directions. Photos coming soon.
4. Lee of The Slow Steady for her lovely dresses and peek inside her world in New York – she seems to be falling comfortably into her new habit of blogging very well. Factoid: We both started our blogs in January this year.
5. Paunnet for her beautiful photos of her new creations and inspiration posts. Her recent purple Chloe from Victory Patterns has got my fingers itching to make one.
Thankyou for being part of my sewing world.